What is AMZScout?
AMZScout is an Amazon product research tool that helps you find the best products for your online store. In that way, it helps you increase your sales and make more profit.
What makes this tool so favored among e-commerce sellers is that it’s packed with many impressive features. Let’s take a better look at each of them in the following section.
With AMZScount, you get access to 550 million products sold on Amazon. You can choose your niche and perform product research to find which products are good and profitable for your business and which aren’t. Also, you can select the products you’d like to sell in your store and see their performance and potential profit.
This feature allows you to track a product, its performance, and sales. It shows you important trends in its sales and prices. This helps you decide whether or not a product is worth investing in and selling it.
Amazon Keyword Search
Exposure is the best and most important way to drive traffic to your store and increase your sales. While you can use PPC advertising to drive traffic to your store, using SEO is essential. And, keywords are the key element of SEO that boosts the organic traffic to your store.
Using the right keywords, your products will be found either by search engines or directly on Amazon via the search bar. With this feature, you can discover thousands of well-performing keywords that are suitable for your product(s). To use it, you just need to enter the product’s ASIN number in the search bar and it will generate a list of relevant keywords in no time. You can also enter keywords to search for the best ones for your product.
Reverse ASIN Lookup
This feature allows you to find the best keywords for your products by using your competitors’ product/pages ASIN. Apart from showing you the best keywords, it will also help you improve your product listing.
Amazon Keyword Tracker
This is a standalone feature available as a Chrome extension. It’s very simple to use and comes with 15 days free trial. After the trial period, it costs $29/month.
To use it, you just need to click the Add Product button, enter a product’s ASIN, select the right Amazon marketplace, and choose the tracking period (from 1 to 24 hours). Then, just click Next and you’ll get a list of product keywords in no time. You can select up to 12 keywords from the list. There’s also an option to write your own keywords. But, it’s suggested to go with those from the list.
Upon selecting/entering manually the keywords you like, click Add. You’ll get information on the product’s price, rating, reviews, and sellers in no time.
Amazon PRO Chrome Extension
This tool helps you find the best and most profitable products to sell in your Amazon store. It’s very simple to use and offers plenty of data.
To use it, you just need to go to the category/niche you are interested in or enter keywords to search for products and click on the extension icon on the top right corner of your browser. You will get a list of all products of that category (containing the keywords you entered). Each product from the list has the following data:
- Product Name
- FBA Fees
- Net Margin
- Est. Sales
- Est. Revenue
- Rating, etc.
You can also customize which data you see by clicking on the Personalize View button.
Apart from this data, the PRO extension provides you with several options per each product on its list, including:
- Add to Tracker – automatically add the product to the product tracker.
- Profit Calculator – calculates the product profit, just like the extension, directly from the PRO extension search results.
- Product History – see the product trends over the years, along with its sales, price, and rank change in the last year.
- Get Keywords – generates keywords for the product.
- Find on Alibaba – searches for the product on Alibaba.
- Find on Google – searches for the product on Google.
- Copy ASIN
Amazon Quick View Chrome Extension
This feature compares products side-by-side, showing you which ones are more profitable. It’s so simple to use that you don’t have to do anything at all, except to write the products you want to compare. Then, you’ll get all products related to the keywords you’ve entered with the following information on each:
- FBA Fees
- Listing Quality (name length, brand, bullets count, rating, reviews, sellers, description length, and images count)
FBA Fees Chrome Extension
Profit is, obviously, the most important thing to every seller. We all want to know how much we’re going to make by selling a specific product. That’s why it’s crucial to have this feature.
It shows you how profitable a specific product is based on several aspects, including:
- Product price, weight, size
- Package weight, size
Date First Available
Est Monthly Sales
To use it, you just need to open the product page on Amazon and click on the extension icon on the top right corner of your browser. You will immediately get all the above-mentioned data. You will only need to add the product wholesale cost, shipping cost, cost-per-click, and tax. This will show you whether a product is worth selling or not.
Stock Stats Chrome Extension
This feature allows you to spy on your competitors’ inventory, see their real stock, and sales. To use it, you use need to go to a product’s page and click the extension icon on the top right corner of your browser. You’ll immediately get access to all stock data of the product.
This free-to-use feature calculates the estimated average monthly sales of a specific product. To use it, you need to select the country and product category and enter the product’s sales rank. Then, just click Calculate Sales and you’ll get the estimated sales per month of that product.
Amazon Super URL Tool
This web-based tool allows you to create smart links to boost your Amazon search ranks and sales of your product(s). You can choose the method to generate the link. There are a few fields you have to fill out to generate the link which differ depending on which method you choose. In our case, we chose to generate the link via ASIN and we had to choose the Amazon marketplace and enter a brand name, keywords, and ASIN (optional). By clicking the Create Link button, you’ll get your product’s super URL in no time.
There are also courses that teach you how to start selling on Amazon and succeed in it. You can find the Step-by-step course that shows you how to get ready to launch your first product. Also, you can find a collection of masterclasses by 7-figure Amazon sellers which show you how to find profitable products, source, and market them.
When referring to the price of this impressive Amazon product research tool, we look at its web app and Chrome extension separately.
AMZScout Web App
The web app has 3 pricing plans:
- Basic – $29.99/month if paying monthly, $15.99/month if paying annually.
- Start – $39.99/month if paying monthly, $20.99/month if paying annually.
- Business – $59.99/month if paying monthly, $29.99/month if paying annually.
AMZScout Free Trial?
Yes, the web app has a free trial of one week.
AMZScout Chrome Extension
If you’d like to use only the Chrome extension, you can purchase it for:
- $44.99 per monthly subscription
- $99 per annual subscription
- $249 per lifetime subscription
Yes, the AMZScout PRO extension has a free trial of 15 uses/product searches.
AMZScout vs Jungle Scout
Both of these product research tools are amazing and offer plenty of features. However, they do differ one from another. There’s a difference in their features as well as in their price.
In terms of their features, we have to say that they share some of them, such as Chrome Extension, Product Tracker, Product Database, Opportunity Finder, Keyword Finder (Scout), and training courses. Still, they differ in the other features with Jungle Scout offering the following ones:
- Supplier Database – a database of reliable and verified suppliers.
- Alerts – notifications about changes in price, inventory, and reviews.
When it comes to the price, Jungle Scout is a bit more expensive with prices starting at $49/month for annual payment for the web app and $39/month per annual payment for the extension. The good thing is that they both offer a free trial.
AMZScout vs Helium 10
If we look at AMZScout and Helium 10, we can see that they are quite different. They do share three features: Chrome extension, Product Research, and Keyword Research. Although the latter ones are the same, they use different tools and methods.
Helium offers more features, compared to AMZScout, including:
- Listing Optimization – includes keyword processing tool, listing optimizer, and keyword index checker.
- Operations – includes tools for refunds, email automation, seller assistant, alerts on suspicious account activity, inventory protector, and a mobile app.
- Analytics – in this tool you can find all data about your online store, such as inventory management, profits, market tracker, and keyword tracker.
- Marketing – promote your business directly from Helium’s dashboard with the Ads PPC Manager and the Landing Page Builder.
These two product research tools differ in their price. Although both have a free trial, it’s limited, hence, you’ll have to upgrade them to a paid plan. And, here Helium 10 is much more expensive with prices starting at $97/month.
AMZScout vs Viral Launch
Comparing these two Amazon product research tools, we can notice that AMZScout focuses on product research and keyword research and tracking. On the other hand, Viral Launch is an all-in-one solution for Amazon sellers, offering plenty of impressive features.
Speaking of features, these two tools have four features in common – Chrome extension, product research, reverse ASIN lookup, and keyword research. All others are different, with Viral Launch offering the following ones:
- Market Intelligence – similar to traditional product research tool but offering in-depth product data, thus helping you find profitable Amazon products.
- Keyword optimization and listing building – boost your products’ visibility via Amazon SEO, keyword optimization, and building optimized product listings.
- Split testing – Listing Dojo is the tool that helps you run split tests and see which product features perform better, including title, description, images, and price.
- Launches – boost your sales and drive traffic to your store with this tool.
- Kinetic PPC – this tool automatizes your Amazon PPC campaigns.
When it comes to the price, Viral Launch is more expensive with prices starting at $40/month. However, its Chrome extension is cheaper than the AMZScout PRO extension at $17/month.